Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Singin' In The Rain

So I have to give a little shout out for this Production I have had the wonderful opportunity to be part of. The director has done a wonderful job, and what a great program we have in Lehi. If you have ever wanted to get into theater I would recommend looking into the Lehi art center. They work hard to provide quality shows to our community.

If you need a different idea for a date night or just want to come out and support me. I would LOVE to see you there. Let me know if you make it to a show. They are having a little contest with the cast members. Whoever gets the most people out to the show gets a little prize, so let me know if you can make it! Shows start this Thursday and run through April.

1 comment:

islandgirl said...

Hey, I think this is the same one that our friend Stephen Ward is in, we'll have to try to make it if we don't go anywhere Spring Break!