Friday, September 26, 2008

I needed a change!


So I've been just letting my hair grow out for a while now. A couple of months ago I finally had a friend of mine trim it. It helped for a while, but I wasn't loven it. So today I wasn't have the best Mom day. I was out and about all morning with my kids and sick and tired of the battle. Well, I decided I needed a change NOW! ... so I cut my hair. I tried not to go too short. After all I may need to have some one that actually knows what they are doing look at it, but when all was said and done I think I did an all right job. Plus I saved at least $15.oo. The real test will be when Paul gets home! As long as he still thinks I'm hot I'm GOOD!

8 comments:

Aubrey said...

CUTE! I LOVE IT!!! You are amazing! We still need to get together sometime to blog! I'm home most days...just let me know!

Jenn said...

It looks great! Maybe I could just have you cut mine? I would pay you the $15.00

Adhis said...

I cut my own hair for about a year and then *realized* I'm no good at it. I don't even want to look for photos to see what my hair really looked like all those ignorant months.

Good job on yours!

Christi said...

I will only go as far as my bangs. They grow just too darn fast. I justify my haircuts because I cut all the male heads in my household. That get's me at least a Dollar Cut.

Kat said...

You are one HOT mama! :) I love the new doo. And doing it yourself? Congrats! Love, love, love it!

Joyful Mother of Children said...

Well, I didn't want to deflate your balloon, but there's a little piece of your hair that...

just kidding! It looks great! I did my own once too. It wasn't until a couple of months later, when I had my hairdresser-friend cut it she asked, "who did the hack-job before me?" I've never done it myself since!

Sarah said...

Impressive! I'm definitely not brave enough to cut my own hair. It looks good!

becky said...

It cute. You look so good. I usually go to the hair school. I figure if they mess it up it will grow out eventually but so far so good.