Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Makeup Time!

For those of you that do not know I am a Marykay consultant. Well, I have been now for I think three years. The agreement I made with Paul when I signed up was that I wouldn't sale the product exspecially to family and friends. This really isn't a big deal because I signed up so that I felt like I could afford some good quality makeup. I really do like their product and they just recently started new mineral makeup, so you may be interested in trying something new also.

I am placing an order Friday October 3. Anyone that would like to place an order is welcome. All product is 50% off the listed price, however, the tax is on the original price and one dollar for shipping and handling. I will need any orders and money by the 3rd.

I'll just let you know how you placing an order helps me out. I only place orders twice a year and each time I have to buy $400 worth of product to get 50% off. So I would have to spend a total of $200 on each order. Well, I don't need that much makeup and would rather not purchase things I don't need. Having family and friends order at the 50% helps both of us out.

Because I don't sale I don't get any catalogs. You can check out product at www.marykay.com Let me know if you find anything you want!

2 comments:

becky said...

Hey it is becky Weaver. I found your blog through Kat Taylor. I hope that is okay. Anyway,I know know if you heard but we live in Utah again. I bet not to far from you. It was fun to see what you guys are up to.

sweet nectar sara said...

amannda, i would like to get a couple of lotions, e-mail me and we'll figure out the details.
chinnms AT gmail
thanks, sara