Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oklahoma Comes to an End


Oklahoma (Sept. 2008) was such a fun opportunity for both Hannah and myself. We had a great time making new friends.












Learning the dances was a highlight for me. I really enjoyed the different lifts we got to do. I'm not sure that the guys had as much fun, but they were all ways there for us girls. Well I only got dropped a few times, but we figured things out fairly quickly.


Getting all dolled up every night took a bit of work, but eventually it became more routine. I really liked the fake eye lashes! Which I had never worn before. The worst was getting ready for bed and having to wash both mine and Hannah's face. I really didn't think there would be a day when Hannah wouldn't want to wear makeup, but by the third day she was sick of having to put it on and really hated taking it off.









Hannah loved everyone! She exspecially had a good time with all the boys! She loved seeing "Curly" every night, and enjoyed having Josh around. He was given the nick name "The candy man" he always had some kind of sucker or something sweet for the kids.

2 comments:

Christi said...

How fun is that!!!! What a wonderful opportunity to participate in. I'm glad you had fun and I guess I'm glad it's over so you can get back in the groove, now that we know you actually have some.....

Christi said...

Hey I tagged you on my blog. come and see....