Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm it...

Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I only have three things I liked about being pregnant. 1. I could eat anything that I wanted after all no matter what I was going to gain weight (I figured I would have to work much harder when I was no longer pregnant!) 2. The baby moving around towards the end of the pregnancy (I thought is was so neat to see my entire stomach moving) 3. Paul taking time off work for doctor appointments. I love delivery day it's so nice to have the day together. And it was nice to have him home for a week or so to help me get adjusted to this new Little one. Beside that it is SO not for me!

2. I burp! My kids think it is cool. This last Sunday I was in the hall with Paul and Bonnie. I had a kind of loud burp. That's normal at home. Paul was a little surprised, I didn't think anything of it until Brother Canlas pocked his head around the door and asked if that was Paul. Of corse he said "Nope". At that point I was a little embarrassed.

3. I also spit. I've always been congested, so if I'm at a sink or outside sometimes I spit. I only did this a few times on dates and only if they were a "boyfriend" I'm sure if they didn't all ready like me that just might turn off some guy.

4. I really enjoy fishing. It took me a while to be ok with tearing a worm in half or thirds so that it fits better on the hook, but waiting around for Paul to hook my worm every time it fell of was harder then just getting tough and squeezing my fingers together until it tore. The worm guts are still a little gross all over my fingers, but I've learned to wipe it on my pants and get that hook out there in the water to get a fish!

5. I have a hard time waiting! It is difficult for me to be sitting around waiting for anything when I have a very long list of things to get done, and I know that as I am sitting there the list is only getting longer! One of my biggest challenges is going to the temple and sitting around waiting to get into a session. It makes me crazy! I tell Paul every time when they ask if anyone is there for the live session, that it would be ok to just go with them. We can support the family and we can even give them a hug at the end if it will help us be able to get into that earlier session.

6. I am a great bubble gum blower! I won a contest a few years ago at a city celebration. I was mostly competing against 10-13 year old boys, but I won!

Ok, so from most of these things it sounds like I would do well hanging out with 12 year old boys, but truthfully my entire life I have wanted to be able to be one of those girls that isn't afraid to do guys stuff. I can be just as tough and rough as the next guy, but also be able to be sensitive and sexy! I think Paul enjoys hanging out with me, so I guess he is good with even my unspectacular quirks!

Tagged: Allison, Megan, Tanya, Amy Livingston, Jen Cooper, Aubrey Woolcoot

3 comments:

Kat said...

What fun things to learn about you. :) You are hilarious. I especially love that Bro. Canlas thought it was your husband out in the hall. LOL Who would of thunk?!

Kelly and Megan said...

Hey, thanks for finding me! It was fun to hear from you!

♥Concerned♥ said...

Dude, that worm thing made me sick. You should warn pregger people when you are going to be disgusting!
:P