Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another Date Together!

Paul is such a good sport. The things we do simply because you know it will make your spouse happy! Paul pulled out his old letter men's jacket and rolled up his pants to go to a sock hop with me.I had a good time the past couple weeks sewing me a cute puddle skirt. I was so excited when my sister invited me to their wards sock hop dance. Not only would I have a great date night, but it gave me a fun project to work on too.
My sister has a fabulous group of friends. We had the privilege to go with them to Five Guys restaurant. It was good fun! Thanks to my brother in law Alex for a little bit of encouraging us to try somewhere new.


We are all really lucky to have guys that are willing to dress up for a dance and go out in public. Paul found it a little funny how all the girls had spent hours on their outfits, and then you had the guys who got up that morning had pulled some costume together.

The decorations at the dance were great. They had done everything up like a dinner, and the refreshments were FABULOUS brownies and ice cream. Anyone that knows me knows that brownies and ice cream is one of my very favorite desserts.
It was really nice to have my Dad home. My Mom loves to have a night out!


My Uncle Troy came with my Grandma Sally. It was lots of fun to watch them out on the dance floor. Memo to me, make sure Connor has dance lessons, so that I have someone to dance with as I get older.


It was so much fun to have a night out to play together and just be silly with each other.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun!

islandgirl said...

WOW, you pulled that outfit off great, so cute!

Linds said...

You two are so CUTE! You look really good, sis.