Sunday, May 10, 2009

One HOT MAMA!

My special Mother's day weekend began with us going to JCW restaurant before attending the Stake Dance. We were excited to have the Nelson's join for dinner, and the Buttlers stopped in to join us for the dance, Look at us with our cute little bodies!



We had so much fun dancing with our friends, and the fondu' was really really GOOD!


I love Mother's Day! Hannah made me this cute little card at school. It said, "My love for you,
Grows and Grows and Grows."



The kids helped Dad get everything ready for me. They were all very excited to give me my presents.

Paul was really good to me. He got gifts around a theme, "Things to cool you off" I got a kids swimming pool, to get me outside. Some suntan oil, I love to suntan. A fan, and a couple of flavors to make snow cones.

Paul made me a very delicious breakfast, and I loved the roses.


Hannah enjoyed helping me make Grandma Lois' Mother Day gift.


I had this fun idea to make chocolate covered strawberry bouquet. It is always a little interesting when you are making something for the first time, and you kind of just make it up as you go. Well, it turned out really cute. And, now that I have done it the second time would be even better. Yes, I did get something for my Mom too. My sister Anngela found some lifetime tables for a really good price, so four of my siblings went into together to get her two. She was really excited to receive them. It is fun to be able to nice things to show our Mother's just how much they mean to us.

3 comments:

Adhis said...

Oooh! I like that Strawberry bouquet. I'll have to try that out.

Adhis said...

LoL! Just noticed you wore a coconut bra over your shirt. At JCW's. You crazy mama!

Sarah said...

Love the coconut bra! Hubba hubba!