Friday, May 29, 2009

Hannah is Done with 1st grade!

It is hard to believe another year has come to an end. I surprised when Hannah showed up from school with a five dollar bill. I asked her where she got the money from, and she replied, "From school." I then looked at the certificate attached to the bill 100% attendance! What a fun reward for coming to school every day. It is so nice to have a child that really enjoys going to school.
One thing I really enjoy about school is the BUS! It is so nice not to have to load up all the other kids in the car to get Hannah to school every day.


Hannah really likes her bus driver Karen, and was sad that she was gone for a while during the year because she was sick. It was sure nice to have her back.


Not only is it wonderful to have the bus take kids to school, but how nice it is when they arrive home safe and sound.


The last day of school they always honk the horn!

I think of all the things in first grade Hannah enjoyed the most was READING! Hannah has spent hours and hours and hours reading. One kind of books she really enjoys sharing with the family are joke books

Summer has finally begun!

2 comments:

Allison said...

100% attendance. That is amazing. We call it a good year when we can make it the first week of school without missing a day. I am glad to find out that you think that I am crazy!!! I think that most people do. Our last day is on Thursday and I can't wait.

Linds said...

Amannda! Hi. I can't believe your kids are so BIG. Looks like your sweet fam is happy and doing well. I'm sure you are an amazing mother.