Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008

It's hard to believe that is over. But now that it is I really wish the snow would just go AWAY! A white Christmas is wonderful, but now it is just cold and slippery. Life was a little busy during Christmas and right after, but we had lots of fun and I would be so sad not to tell you a little about our Christmas time!We were all very happy that we got some cookies made up for Santa. It wouldn't be tradition with out our peanut butter cookies, milk, and carrots for the reindeer.The kids were excited to receive their traditional pajamas. I was happy that they seamed to fit a little better than the PJ's they got last year!The very best part of all was that we all received presents. I guess we were pretty good, or at least good enough!I was excited to finally get to tell the kids about the gymnastics equipment we got for them.









All three of the kids did a great job balancing on the balance beam.




Hannah had a great time swinging and playing on the bar. She woke up the next morning with very sore armpits. I told her that having sore arms just means that you are getting stronger and she was pretty happy about that!


Christmas Nativity with Grandma and Grandpa Ashby 2008

This is one of the cousin gift exchange presents. I was really excited to be able to figure out how to make these cute little tutus.

We had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!































5 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

how do you get them to all look at the camera and smile at the same time!?!?! cute :)

Kat said...

Cute pictures. The gymnastics equipment looks awesome! How fun. You are amazing.

becky said...

so fun. What a good idea for a christmas present. I am so done with the snow too. Brenten told me he told the snow that we had enough but apparently the snow isn't listening. Sorry.

Chris and Kat said...

You know I would feel bad about the snow but you and becky both deserve it for moving...check out my blog. We played in the snow and in traditional fashion the sun came out and a little rain and it is all gone again. Maybe you could both move back...please.
How do you get your kids to look so cute!!! I seem to always have one looking goofy and it isn't usually the baby!

Adhis said...

YEY! I've been wanting to see the finished results.
Now, I want to see it in person!