Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Getting into the Christmas spirit

Hannah and I had a great time being involved in the lehi production of "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever." Hannah was such a cute baby angle, and I enjoyed trying to look like I lived during the 50's.
My very favorite thing about being involved in this production is that it really helped Hannah begin to understand what Christmas is all about. One evening we were talking about how many presents they would be getting this year. "Like maybe One." and Hannah's comment was, "well it doesn't really matter. It's not all about presents. Christmas is suppose to be about Jesus." It is wonderful to be able to do fun things with my kids, and see that they are learning from these experiences too.








1 comment:

Chris and Kat said...

I love that you do these productions. I think you are great!!! :)