Friday, January 2, 2009

Sledding




As a mother it is not uncommon it in vision these super fun family activities. This was my idea of our sledding activity on January 1st. We were invited by my Uncle to go to Solider Hallow. A fun setting were they have special sleds that are pulled up the hill, and then all you have to do is slide down. Well, you might notice that I do not have a single picture of my kids on their sleds. We did make them go, and I was too busy trying to get them to stop crying that I didn't think about the fact that there is probably NO way we will be getting these kids back on. Hannah did have a good time with some of her Aunts and Uncles and went down a few times, and I'm lucky enough to have enough siblings that those that went into the lodge were willing to keep an eye on Connor and Bonnie so that Paul and myself go take a few trips down the slope together. For the most part we stayed warm, and Paul and I had fun together. I have started to wonder if my kids are going to be big enough in a year to really enjoy a trip to Disney Land they are a bit on the scaredy cat side. I guess I should give them a little slack they were not a loud to sit on laps, so they had to be dragged up the hill all by them selves. I guess for a little kid that might be a little scary.





























































Once we were all done sledding we all headed in the lodge for some hot chocolate. The outing did NOT go as I had hoped, but it was fun and memories were made.














No comments: