Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Paul!

The kids were So excited for Dad to open his presents! Bonnie kept saying, "Dad do you want your chocolates?" Which at that point Connor started crying, "You are NOT suppose to tell him." I sighed and Paul smiled. I guess if you really want to keep a secret from your husband DON'T tell your kids.











Jan 3rd Paul turned 30!

My top ten Favorite things about Paul!

10. He lets me do crazy things.

9. He doesn't complain about my cooking. Sometimes he even says he likes it!

8. He is really good at playing with the kids. For Christmas he thought it might be nice to get Connor a laser tag thing to play together.

7. He is still skinny at thirty.

6. He is a strong member of the church.

5. He was willing to accept our new calling as nursery leaders.

4. He is very very smart!

3. He works hard for our family.

2. He is really good to help me with keeping the house clean.
1. He LOVES ME!!!

The kids were super excited for Dad to have a birthday. That means that they are closer to having their own Birthday. We keep telling them that Bonnie's birthday is after Dad's and then it will be Connors. It wonderful to have a special day to show an individual how special they are to you!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Looks like it was a fun party. Happy Birthday Paul! Congrats on your new calling. I love nursery. Maybe Brinley will be in yours!

Adhis said...

I had to laugh at your #7. You crazy woman! Life really does get even better after 30. You'll see...