Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How nicely things work out!

So we had this great idea to try to get some gymnastics equipment for our kids for Christmas, and then this crazy thought came to me how nice it would be to have carpet on the stairs. Well, it just so happened that Paul's parents put in new carpet in their basement and offered the used stuff to us. So, eleven days before Christmas I mentioned to Paul my great idea. With the help of getting tools from a coworker and using a some tools from a neighbor Paul was able to get it done!

Yes, at times I have crazy expectations. However, I am very blessed to have a hard working husband who like to see me happy!



5 comments:

Adhis said...

I totally knew you guys would go BYU blue! HA!

becky said...

That is so nice. You have to keep those boys busy when they get a few days off work. :)

Jenn said...

He did a great job! My only question is have your ears healed from listening to the compresser?

Chris and Kat said...

Wow! If I want to get something done...I know who to call. The stairs look great!

Kat said...

He did an awesome job with those stairs! Way to go!